$1,950 Double Occupancy
$2,700 Single Occupancy
Deposit $500 (non-refundable)
- 7 Days and 6 nights in5-Star Eco Luxury Accommodations
- Airport Transfers
- Welcome Drink, Revitalizing Face Towel and Foot Massage
- Full use of facilities, Yoga Sanctuary and grounds
- One Balinese Massage at the world renowned Melati Spa
- The Ultimate Bali Travel Guide: an 80 page handbook filled with everything that you need to know about Bali
- High Speed Wifi
- Fresh Organic, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at “One of the World’s Healthiest Destinations for a Culinary Getaway.” (according to USA Today)
- Unlimited Drinking Water and Fresh Local Tropical Fruits
Activities and Excursions
- Daily Meditation, Vinyasa and Restorative Yoga Classes
- Welcome Dinner: includes a set menu buffet feast of local and international delicacies. A pre-dinner cocktail party with local musicians playing traditional bamboo gamelon with traditional dancing. Guests are invited to learn gamelon and dance as well.
- Intro to Bali Culture: Prof. Mikaku Doliveck and Putu will provide an overview of what we’ll experience in Bali, offering some helpful tips on culture, religion, manners and customs, currency, as well as some basic Indonesian phrases.
- Offering Making Class: Create a traditional offering from natural materials and flowers. They will learn the technique as well as meaning and symbology behind this sacred daily ritual. Participants are encouraged to bring something of meaning to include in their offering that will be given the following day during a cleansing and purification ceremony at Bali’s most holy spring temple.
- Art and Shopping Tour: A professional personal shopping excursion to a silversmithing village, Batik workshops, master woodcarvers and more.
- Water Temple Ceremony: Purification rituals at Tempak Siring Water Temple, the most sacred water spring temple in Bali. Tempak Siring is home to the most sacred healing springs in Bali, Tirta Empul Temple. Balinese Hindus from all over Bali journey to the natural springs to help cure their ailments, spiritually cleanse themselves, and return to their villages with holy water to use for a multitude of purposes.
- Ubud Day Trip: Stroll around one of Bali’s most popular destinations. So many possibilities including The Sacred Monkey Forest, shops, great restaurants, museums, hikes, dance performances, temples, rice terraces and so much more.
- Painting Village Tour: You will experience many aspects of traditional village life in Bali. It begins in a typical Balinese village where you will visit a home to get a taste of Balinese architecture, home layout and functions, daily household life and activities.
- Coffee Plantation: Visit a coffee plantation and sample healthy teas and coffees including the world famous Kopi Luwak, the “worlds most expensive drink”. A single cup of this exclusive coffee can sell for $75 in New York or Seattle. Stroll the grounds among cacao, vanilla, papaya and many more exotic plants and trees.
- Purification Ceremony: A very special evening private Melukat Ceremony held at Floating Leaf. A Balinese traditional ritual of purification and cleansing with holy water and heaps of offerings lead by a Balinese High Priest. He will administer several rituals and each participant will receive a three colored protective Balinese bracelet.
- Farewell Dinner Celebration: A festive party including a cocktail party, buffet feast, musicians and dancing. May include traditional Joget Dancers and local gamelon orchestra.
*Airfare, Trip Insurance (Highly Recommended), Alcoholic Beverages, Juice/Smoothies, Extra Spa Treatments and Excursions Excluded from rate.
*20% of Balance Due on February 7, 2018
*Final Balance Due on April 7, 2018